Monday, July 30, 2012

Keyword Sketch Cards

It's been a while since I uploaded any of these keyword sketch cards. So here's a big batch of them!


clockwise: amber, protection, ivy, Parisian, humility, angel, leopard, Odin, love, inspiration
left to right: accelerate, chronology, growing, mystery, turtles
left to right: feline, cantabile, help, passion
clockwise: melody, phoenix, phoenix, within, cat, miracle, octopus, breakthrough, whimsy
clockwise: dust, serenity, trust, Weatherwax, wise, healing, daughter
clockwise: limnal, solitude, respect, lotus, fiddle, energy

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I know they are just sketches, but is there any plans to revisit these and color them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful, really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screaming Feline - For the most part, no. But on very rare occasion I might do one. I think I've only elaborated and done full paintings of 2 sketch cards, of the hundreds I have drawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so nice. Who has sketch these? I really appreciate these sketches. How can i print these sketches?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are custom sketches that I do when people order the Special Edition package of the tarot deck that I offer:
    http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/deckSE.php

    I also do customized ACEO cards like this as well:
    http://www.shadowscapes.com/aceo.php

    ReplyDelete
  7. when I bought your tarot card deck it took me days to go through all of them. I keep going back to them too. they are just sooooooooooooooo beautiful. Your art is truly amazing. Just look at your sketches. they are so awesome and I can't believe how you come up with so many drawings. I have trouble thinking of one. You have such a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kind of art from the illustrations above. A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should add colors in it, it will make this more attractive...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great. How can i got designs like these for my plastic business cards?

    ReplyDelete